Magnet 360 Announces Member Engage – a Salesforce Fullforce Certified Solution for Healthcare
By Brad Shapiro December 1, 2014
Magnet 360 taps into the power of Salesforce’s social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to help accelerate business transformation in healthcare
Minneapolis, MN – December 1, 2014 – Today, Magnet 360 announced the availability of its first Fullforce solution, Member Engage, empowering payers and providers to connect with their customers in a whole new way. Today’s consumers have choice, and expect a high-quality member experience. There is huge competitive advantage for the healthcare payer that can effectively personalize the member experience from engagement through plan renewal. Magnet 360’s Member Engage solution helps payers accelerate their marketing programs to do just that.
Comments on the News
- “Magnet 360 is thrilled to be a Salesforce Fullforce solution provider,” says Matt Meents, Managing Partner at Magnet 360. “The healthcare industry is ripe for a new approach to customer engagement, and Magnet 360’s Member Engage Solution provides the framework payers health plans need to quickly see value through customer-centric Salesforce solutions.”
- “Our Fullforce solution partners are recognized for established industry expertise, and this is certainly true of Magnet 360, who has shown leadership in delivering solutions for the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry,” said Neeracha Taychakhoonavudh, senior vice president, partner programs, Salesforce. “Fullforce provides a platform to extend and accelerate Magnet 360’s expertise to more healthcare customers, through their Member Engage Solution.”
Connect in a Whole New Way with Social, Mobile and Connected Cloud Technologies
Magnet 360’s Member Engage Solution is an entry-point to Salesforce’s comprehensive Member Connect platform for health plans. With Member Engage, payers health plans can quickly define and deploy member marketing and nurturing programs that deepen trust with individual consumers. The Member Engage Solution leverages multi-cloud, social and mobile Salesforce capabilities that focus on listening, engaging and nurturing.
- Learn more about Salesforce Fullforce
- Learn more about Magnet 360’s Member Engage solution
- Become a fan of Magnet 360: facebook.com/magnet360
- Follow Magnet 360 on Twitter: @magnet360
About Magnet 360
Magnet 360 is a marketing-technology consultancy and salesforce.com partner, based in Minneapolis, MN with offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Magnet 360 has been named #360 on the Inc. 500 list of “Fastest Growing Private Companies” (2013), #34 on the Forbes top 100 list of “Most Promising Companies in America” (2014), and is a multi-year awardee for “Best Places to Work” (Business Journal) and “Top Workplace” (Star Tribune).
Salesforce, Fullforce and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.