Magnet360's Centers of Excellence
Strategy & User Experience COE
Todd serves as the Head of Strategy, as well as the User Experience Center of Excellence for Magnet360. Utilizing a user-centric approach as the foundation, he partners with organizations to recognize the strategic needs necessary to implement internal and external strategies, tools/technologies, organizational structures, and stakeholder alignment to impact overall growth and the user experience. Todd uses Design Thinking as the foundation in development of the overall strategy, user experience, brand, and future vision for an organization. His strength and expertise in Design Thinking, technology, predictive/comparative analytics, UX, and past professional experience provide a unique and diverse consulting perspective for his clients. Todd holds a Master of Science in Experimental Psychology from Georgia Southern University and Bachelor of Arts in History from Armstrong Atlantic State University.
Strategy COE Highlights
- 20+ years of combined CRM strategy experience
- Collaborate with clients to best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Design plans for business transformation, service optimization and more
- Create actionable roadmaps that deliver value quickly and build toward the longer-term vision
User Experience COE Highlights
User Experience COE Highlights
Diana is the Head of Magnet360’s Salesforce Commerce practice, leading a high-caliber team of B2C & B2B Commerce professionals and also including Digital Analytics capabilities. She has over 20 years of eCommerce, UX and content strategy experience across B2C, B2B & B2B2C. Diana is invaluable to our clients as a trusted partner—they rely on her for strategic leadership, technical expertise, business/client-side experience and run-the-business advisement that goes far beyond a project implementation. She provides a complete solution and is their partner in the Commerce and Digital Transformation space to ensure ROI, drive ongoing business results, and explore new innovative possibilities.
- 20+ years of eCommerce experience
- Salesforce Platinum Partner with significant multi-cloud expertise
- Full Commerce Services; Strategy, QuickStart Implementations, Customizations and more
Core Sales & Service COE
Tim leads Magnet360’s Core Sales & Service COE, which also encompasses capabilities such as FSL, CPQ, Communities, Lightning migrations, and much more. The foundation of Tim’s early career involved gathering requirements from clients to better understand their business needs and to help them meet their goals. Now with over 12 years of Salesforce experience and 9 years of leadership/management experience at Magnet360, Tim has grown the Magnet360 NA consulting team from a small functional team of 1 person (himself) to now having over 300 experienced consultants, developers, and architects world-wide in his COE. Thanks to balanced acumen in both understanding client challenges and enabling cross-functional teams, Tim’s leadership has helped Magnet360 amplify the Salesforce possibilities of our clients.
- 1200+ Salesforce certifications across multiple clouds
- 1 of 9 initial partners in the FSL Partner Biz Dev Program and endorsed by Salesforce Leadership
- Align Salesforce specific solutions to Amplify our Customer’s Possibilities
Marketing Automation & Campaign Ops COE
Stephanie Rivard has over 7 years of experience in digital marketing, with focuses in marketing automation and social media. As a the lead of the Salesforce Marketing and Campaign Operations Center of Excellence, she ensures that Magnet360 delivers best-in-class marketing consulting to our clients. She works closely with stakeholders to solution and map the technology to the business and marketing objectives. Stephanie has experience implementing, consulting, and optimizing tools such as Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce across multiple industries such as healthcare, education, manufacturing, and financial services.
- 80+ Marketing Cloud and Pardot Certifications
- Gain a deep understanding of our client’s business
- Architect Salesforce marketing technology to help clients reach
- Enable our clients to manage and optimize the platforms
Data Analytics & Integration COE
Neel leads Magnet360’s Data Analytics & Integration COE, partnering with clients on their digital transformation journeys to implement and optimize integration and data analytics investments across the enterprise. As a Salesforce Certified System Architect and a MuleSoft Certified Integration and Platform Architect, Neel brings his deep expertise and thought leadership to deliver on architecture, technology vision, and implementation of high volume, mission-critical enterprise applications. As a trusted and strategic advisor for over two decades, Neel has been adept at guiding clients through adoption and implementation of Enterprise Application Integration, Business Process Integration, and Service Orchestration using MuleSoft and other Middleware, ESB & SOA platforms. An avid long-distance runner, Neel has run over 2 dozen marathons. He prides himself on bringing the same passion, dedication, and commitment to deliver on his clients’ integration and data analytics needs.
- 220+ certified MuleSoft consultants
- Put actionable analytics and rich data insights within reach
- Enable integration of enterprise data and CRM
- Leverage data, analytics and AI to predict outcomes and drive actions