Case Studies, Videos
- Homeowners are increasingly expectant of a connected and integrated home services experience.
- Homeowners often seek professional help for furnace and air conditioner questions. Historically, these questions could only be answered via a home visit, taking time and money to troubleshoot.
- It usually took something breaking before a contractor received a call, putting them into reactive, “hurry-up” mode to fix issues for an upset homeowner.
- Additionally, the thermostat market demanded a more consumer service-focused strategy, where predominately it had been transactional by nature.
- Honeywell needed a new opportunity to generate a new revenue stream to their ECC homes division.
- Magnet360 leveraged Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud to create a first-of-its kind HVAC dealer portal that allows contractors to offer 24/7 remote monitoring services that leverages HVAC data coming from the Honeywell connected thermostats. This allows both contractors and homeowners to have real-time access to their HVAC controls proactively.
- This new community portal integrates the data from homeowners’ thermostats to the dealer community and provides that data to select contractors on a subscription basis.
- Integrated the portal with a third party cloud-based payment system, providing a “one-stop-shop” experience for contractors.
- Enabled mobile access across the entire portal solution, allowing contractors access to information from anywhere at any time.
- Complete connectivity for Honeywell’s employees, contractors and customers to their products and services.
- The mobile component allows for contractors to respond to customers’ questions and needs in real-time, with accurate information.
- Thermostat dealers can now service their customers’ needs more efficiently with data provided from the portal.
- Product-integration into a community portal makes Honeywell products function as a service provider. With the connection of the product, to data, and then into a community, Honeywell can anticipate customer needs, providing their contractors more opportunities to service their customers.