Videos, White Papers
- With so many competitive disrupters in the payment industry, it has become even more important to provide a world-class customer experience.
- Therefore, the global payments company made it a priority to transform their digital interaction with customers and sought to upgrade their eSupport portal.
- They wanted a solution that would drive sales, decrease the cost of their support department, and provide a state-of-the-art customer experience.
- Moved the existing eSupport portal foundation to Salesforce Community Cloud and Service Cloud for a personalized customer experience.
- Further streamlined the case management process by presenting the customer with possible solutions for their issue prior to submitting the case, and allowing them to log cases relevant to their products.
- Personalized the homepage by placing the customer case status front and center, providing customers full visibility into the status of their submitted cases.
- Updated the look and feel of the portal to make the experience more branded and easy to navigate.Built the portal so system administrators could easily maintain it with back-end templates.
- The company offers an uplifted and modernized online customer support experience.
- The customers are now empowered to interact with the company directly, without having to seek assistance from external discussion groups to help solve their problems.
- Enhanced case deflection functionality, improved self-service, and decreased case response times allow the company to handle cases more efficiently, helping them maintain and grow their customer base.
- The company gained a higher-level management of their customer support area and reporting, providing visibility into customer case statuses.