Purina Doubles Engagement With Award-Winning Cross-Cloud Solution
- Purina’s sales team was using Salesforce Sales Cloud in the field to collect customer information and activities, helping them gain a 360-degree view of their customer.
- However, their marketing team had no visibility into the insights collected to make them into meaningful customer engagements—causing their marketing and sales activities to be completely siloed.
- Purina recognized that in order to optimize the 360-degree view of their customers, Sales Cloud needed to work in harmony with their marketing programs.
- Purina partnered with Magnet360 to implement a unique cross-cloud solution that connected Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
- Connecting Sales Cloud to both Marketing Cloud and Pardot allows Purina to build robust customer profiles that empower marketing to deliver personalized content, and sales to work more effectively and efficiently.
- The solution further enhanced Purina’s instance of Sales Cloud with functionality, such as a lead management system and the event registration process.
- Purina now has more complete data to help them create a full picture of their customer and prospect journey and correspondence.
- Robust reporting helps Purina identify the ROI of specific marketing interactions.
- As a result, Purina’s sales and marketing goals are one in the same, leading them to increase the amount of new margin per sales employees in 2016.
- With an 80% adoption rate amongst Purina’s sales team and strong support from sales leadership, Purina is seeing immense benefits from this cross-cloud solution.
- Email open rates have increased from 13% to 28%, while the click-through rate has doubled.
- More information about this project in the news: