Vice President of Sales - Eastern Region
Bruce Pagliuca graduated Cum Laude with a BA from Le Moyne College. He brings to Magnet360 over 28 years of service-focused experience in the software and technology industries. As the Vice President of Sales for the Eastern Region, Bruce is responsible for leading and developing the Eastern sales team. His ability to rapidly formulate strategies and execute plans allows Bruce to lead with valuable insight. His passion for Magnet 360 is threefold: he sees a great opportunity for growth, he believes in the power of Salesforce technology, and his core values align with those of Magnet360.
- If you could tour with a music artist/band (dead or alive) who would you pick? Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, or Johnny Cash.
- What is your ideal day of PTO? Sitting on the beach with my beautiful wife, reading a good book.
- In a movie about your life, what actor/actress would you pick to play you? Spencer Tracy.
- Share something that would surprise people about you? That I used to code COBOL, CICS and JCL.
- Choose 3 words to describe what makes Magnet360 stand out from the crowd? Intelligence, Culture, and Creativity.