Chief Executive Officer
Matt Meents is the CEO and co-founder of Magnet360, which was acquired by Mindtree in 2016 and serves as its Global Salesforce Practice. Over the past 20 years, Matt has been a technology visionary, adaptive leader, and initiator of entrepreneurial growth in tech communities worldwide. At Magnet360, he is responsible for providing strategic vision and direction for its customers and company alike, as well as fostering the company’s dynamic culture.
On a continual basis, Matt works closely with Salesforce leadership to ensure meaningful and transformative business outcomes for some of the largest brands in the world. As a testament to his visionary approach, Magnet360 has been honored with multiple Salesforce Innovation Awards. In recognition of his passion for company growth and technology enablement, Matt was named as a 2015 Titans of Technology honoree by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
Magnet360 has been awarded multi-year top workplace awards because of Matt’s dedication to the company’s Rockin culture, which focuses on a passion for innovative technology, community involvement, and always putting the customer first. Matt sits on numerous boards and in his spare time attends rock concerts and spends time with his family.
- If you could tour with a music artist/band (dead or alive) who would you pick? Rolling Stones
- What is your ideal day of PTO? Sleeping in and hanging out with my family.
- In a movie about your life, what actor/actress would you pick to play you? John Cusack.
- Share something that would surprise people about you? I once messed up an Aerosmith encore.
- Choose three words to describe what makes Magnet360 stand out from the crowd? Expertise, Collaboration, Rockin.